E - Appointment in Government Hospital
Hello guys today we are going to understand how to make appointment online to see the doctor in government hospitals. We will get e-appointment through (Online Registration System) ORS-portal which is a govt portal an initiative to push digital india forward. With the help of this portal you can easily take medical appointment to govt hospital without standing in long queue. You can book Teleconsultation Appointment, check Lab Reports , Blood Availability and make Payments through this portal.
There are few steps which you must follow :-
- Go on the official government online portal by tapping here.
- On tapping you will be switched to the official government ors portal. Here you have to put in your valid mobile number and fill the written code provided,to proceed further tap the submit button.
- After tapping on submit button you'll receive a six digit number on your given mobile number
- To proceed further you have to put in that six digit code.
- After going through all the formalities you will be switched to new page where you have to select option - i have adhaar if you have so
- If you are not having your adhaar card then you have to tap - i don't have adhaar. But here you have to pay registration amount as fee to the hospital.
- As you will select any further option you will be directed to new page where you will have to choose your state ,hospital , and medical department for example i am selecting delhi , RML hospital and dermatology department respectively.
- You will have to select department in which you want to consult doctor for example if anyone have skin problem they will have to consult dermatologist.
- Now after filling all details click on proceed.
- Here you will have option to choose day on which you want to visit hospital. Availability will be shown in green background color.
- Here select any desirable date on which you want to visit hospital and click on proceed.
- You will be switched to new page for adhaar card verification. Here you must fill your adhaar card number.
- You will now see this page.
- It will send you a six digit code to your entered phone number that is connected to your adhaar id enter that six digit code and displayed code and click proceed button.
- If you don't have your adhaar card linked to your phone number then tap on "click here" on tapping it will open up a next page and here you will have to fill your name.
- On next page you will see a form. Just fill up the form with your correct details and tap on Book Appointment. Take screenshot or print out of your appointment slip and carry it to hospital.
- In hospital go to the online or e-appointment registration counter and they will allot you a queue number and room number where doctors will be available.